Top/Middle: The Hall of Languages, present day; in 1880 (top).

Left: The interior of Machinery Hall, circa 1912.

Lower right: The von Ranke Library, circa 1907.

Continued on page 4
Continued on page 5
Continued on page 6
Continued on page 7
Continued on page 8
Continued on page 9
Back to page 1
Back to page 2

Main Home Page Contents Chancellor's Message Opening Remarks
InBasket Women in Science Historical Look Partners in Learning
Quark Hunters Quad Angles Campaign News University Place
Student Center Staff Circle Faculty Focus Alumni News/Notes
Cover To Cover View From The Hill

E-mail the magazine editor
E-mail the web guy
820 Comstock Ave., Rm. 308
Syracuse, NY 13244-5040